It’s no secret that the sales industry continues to change and evolve rapidly. This is an exciting and dynamic profession, although it is often underrated and misunderstood. The back-slapping, high pressure, joke-telling sales person has disappeared. In his place is a new generation of sales professionals: highly trained and well groomed, with the characteristics of honesty, trustworthiness, and competence. This course will help you learn how to be one of those smart sales professionals!
What Will Students Learn?
- How to explain and apply concepts of customer focused selling
- How to use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what they want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there
- How to apply success techniques to get the most out of work
- Productivity techniques to maximize their use of time.
- Ways to find new clients and network effectively
What Topics are Covered?
- Selling skills
- The sales cycle
- Framing success
- Setting goals with SPIRIT
- The path to efficiency
- Customer service
- Selling more
- Ten major mistakes
- Finding new clients
- Selling price
- Building Relationships for Success in Sales
- Dynamite Sales Presentations
- Overcoming Objections to Nail the Sale
- Prospecting for Leads Like a Pro
- CRM: An Introduction to Customer Relationship Management
- Call Center Training: Sales and Customer Service Training for Call Center Agents
- Telemarketing: Using the Telephone as a Sales Tool
After taking this course, you may get a certificate certified by the Filipino Institute, an internationally-accredited organization, for a fee of AED50. The same certificate may also be attested by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA).
To know more about this program, email email@example.com.
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 18 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 26
- Assessments Yes
The Sales Cycle
We speak about sales in terms of cycles to help us organize our activities and keep focused. Here is a look at the basic sales cycle:
Setting Goals with SPIRIT!
The Path to Efficiency
Ten Major Mistakes
There are ten major mistakes that salespeople make:
Finding New Clients
The greater the cost of the product, the higher up the company ladder you have to go to make the sale. This means that you have to get comfortable working through the organization and finding your qualified buyer.