Have you ever wondered why it seems so difficult to talk with some people and so easy to talk with others? Can you recall an occasion where you met someone for the first time and immediately liked that person? Something about the individual made you feel comfortable.
A major goal of this course is to help participants understand the impact that their communication skills have on other people. They will also explore how improving these skills can make it easier for them to get along in the workplace, and in life.
What Will Students Learn?
- Identify common communication problems that may be holding you back
- Develop skills to ask questions that give you information you need
- Learn what your non-verbal messages are telling others
- Develop skills to listen actively and empathetically to others
- Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations
- Deal with situations assertively
What Topics are Covered?
- Creating positive relationships
- Growing our self-awareness
- Communication basics and barriers
- Asking questions and listening skills
- Body language
- Communication styles
- Creating a positive self-image
- Frame of reference
- Techniques for the workplace
Once done, you may get a certificate certified by the Filipino Institute, an internationally accredited organization, for a fee of AED 70. To know more about the free online courses, contact Dean Oliver at email@example.com or send him a WhatsApp message at +971-58-2439959.
- Lectures 34
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 18 hours
- Language English
- Students 117
- Assessments Self
Creating Positive Relationships
Growing Our Self-Awareness
Creating a Positive Self-Image
Frame of Reference
Techniques for the Workplace
Quick Reference Guide