Are you ready to get the most valuable asset that an aspiring academician can be? Doctor in Philosophy (Ph.D.) is now being offered by the Filipino Institute for those Filipinos across the globe who want to improve their abilities to understand and solve problems, increase their confidence, and make themselves better communicator, and gain skills that may lead to a better job, even in many fields apart from academics.
The Filipino Institute, one of the leading training institutions in the Middle East, has recently partnered with the Philippine Christian University to offer Ph.D. programs via virtual class.
So what does it mean? It means that wherever you are you will be able to get the highest educational degree!
Earning a quality Ph.D. degree through the Filipino Institute won’t cost too much. As a matter of fact, it offers a reasonable price per unit.
“The MoU [Memorandum of Understanding] has already been signed and we can’t wait to offer these programs to our kababayans who want to level up their status,” Mr. Gabriel John Rimando, Founder, and President of the Filipino Institute said.
Aside from offering Ph.D programs, it also offers master degrees that cover different courses.
The following are the Ph.D. programs and master degrees being offered by the Filipino Institute in partnership with the Philippine Christian University:
1. PhD in Dev Admin major in Public Governance
2. PhD in Dev Admin major in Education Governance
3. Master in Business Administration
4. Master in Management major in Public Administration
5. Master in Management major in Educational Management
6. Doctor of Education in Educational Management/Pedagogy
7. Doctor of Philosophy in Business Management
8. Doctor of Philosophy in Development Administration
9. Doctor of Philosophy in Religious Studies
10. Doctor of Missiology
11. Master in Business Administration
12. Master of Management Major in Lifestyle Medicine
13. Master in Management
Major in Educational Management, Health Administration
Hospital Administration, Hotel Management
Industrial Management, Police Administration
14. Masters of Arts in Education
Major in Educational Administration, Guidance and Counseling
Major in Early Childhood, Psychology, English, Filipino, Math/Science Teaching
Specialization in: Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Elementary Science, Mathematics
15. Master of Arts in Nursing
16. Master of Information Technology
17. Master of Science in Social Work
MBA – 250 AED PER UNIT
PHD – 300 AED PER UNIT
1st Subject Oct15-Nov 14
2nd Subject Nov15 – Dec 14
3rd Subject Dec 15 – Jan 14
4th Subject Jan 15 – Feb 14
SEND TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
WRITE SUBJECT: MBA OR PHD
For more information, please call Mr. Albert Delim, Filipino Institute manager, at +971 54 458 5434 or 0561130989 and 0555839969.